Monday, March 31, 2008
Spring Fever!
Mallory and Nick are at the beach, my parents are on a cruise, and I'm so jealous!!! I NEED BEACH--SOON! Colorado's idea of beach is the dirty sand of 30-degree mountain reservoirs!

Work at the Heart Association is going well, but I can't WAIT until next week, when I will travel to Spain to watch Eli (check out his website at www.elibremer.com for updates--he got 10th at the World Cup this last weekend). I really need some time off from work! Don't we all?!

I will go to Madrid for 5 days, then fly to Chicago for the USOC Media Summit. I hope to get some freelance pieces out of the event, as it has been a long time since I did any magazine writing.

I need it to stop snowing and freezing around here so I can get up on the roof to take the Christmas lights down! I think we're going for a new record with them being up until April! It looks kinda funny to have my Welcome Spring door wreath up, and still have Christmas lights on the roof! Granted, this is Colorado, where anything flies. At least I unplugged the lights in January!


1 Comments:

Blogger Mouwoohze said...

Hey you! I noticed the lights were down. Fantastic. Cats are doing well. I'm getting addicted to late night television shows ... we're probably hooking up cable soon. Looking forward to today's results in Spain. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home